Taroom, QLD 4420
Directions to listing
Leichhardt Villa, Assisted Living & Aged Care
Our dedicated team provide the highest standard of Person Centered Care for every client, respecting individual choice, privacy and dignity 24 hours a day. At Southern Cross Care Leichhardt Villa we have a real commitment to providing quality care in a homely environment, complimented by professional and caring staff in comfortable surroundings.
Offering 29 residential care places, Leichardt Villa is located in Taroom, 3.5 hours north-west of Toowoomba.
Our residential aged care teams are highly skilled and have access to knowledge and resources to support you with your decisions on how you would like you to live your life and how we can best support this. With qualified Nursing and Care staff providing 24 hour assistance to support your wellbeing and who are supported by our specialised corporate clinical support team, we are committed to great care that focus_ on the person and facilitate unique services so quality of life is enabled for all.
We also have 4 co-located retirement dwellings, enabling partners who are able to live independently to be near by.
Caring Services & Facilities
At Southern Cross Care, we pride ourselves on the way we look after people. Every person has their own life history and their own individual goals and we respect this in the services we provide:
- Dining areas that enhance meal time experience as well as providing tranquil spaces for reading and entertaining family.
- Gardens spaces and raised garden beds to invite participation.
- Pastoral Care Services.
- Space to participate in everyday living and entertaining family and guests.
- Delicious meals that are cooked fresh daily on site.
- Qualified and skilled staff that provide specialised care for those residents living with dementia, chronic disease management, palliative and end of life care.
- Shared activity spaces for Religious Services and meaningful community and site events.
- Regular hairdresser on site
- Respite Care
- Access to visiting Doctors, Allied Health Services and Telehealth
Memory Support Unit.
The Memory support unit accommodates the needs of clients living with cognitive impairment and is designed to enhance the experience of the individual client and their families.
Supported by the very best nursing care, this wing is a secure location, that promotes independence in a safe environment. Engagement in community life is supported through meaningful activities that are individualised and innovative.
For each of the accommodation types you have a range of payment options being a one off, upfront refundable accommodation deposit (RAD), or a daily accommodation payment (DAP), or a combination of both. Discuss the payment options with the Facility Manager prior to entry.
The payment options provided below are based on the maximum room prices and are not applicable to Government supported customers. A basic daily fee of up to 85% of the Australian single aged care pensions will also be payable.*
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Leichhardt Villa